hella

hella

Monday, February 22, 2016

*rising, desperate laughter*


So instead of yelling at the stupid barista with his stupid white boy haircut in the way she would really like to, Chae shuts off the computer, stands, and starts gathering up her stuff. The barista goes back behind the counter, apparently mollified. He looks as though he’s a little afraid of her, which isn’t something she wants to discourage.
This is a fun paragraph in the thing because it's honestly the only snarky paragraph I've written so far that makes sense out of context. And, you know, I too would like to shout at the pretentious white boy baristas that tend to frequent your garden variety cafes. It's just like, no. We get that you're alternative, and far be it from me to criticize your life choices, but please just stop with that haircut. Please just stop.

And, you know, it's fairly indicative of the tone of this thing, which is my complete and utter disdain for anything and everything serious. I kid you not. I try and write angsty, serious stuff, and I fill it in with crappy jokes about baristas. I'm too snarky for this nonsense.

Also, I know exactly what the stupid haircut being referenced is. It's this one.

Image result for paintbrush haircut

I hate this haircut so much. You literally look like a paintbrush, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment